eZee BurrP! version 6.1.173.008 is out with new features, enhanced modules and improved usability. Upgrade your systems now and make the most of eZee point-of-sale software.
Introducing the Order Tracking System
We have introduced an Order Tracking System in our restaurant point-of-sale software. This feature will track any order which is made at your restaurant, such that you will be able to know the time lapsed since the order has been given, will notify the delay time in order preparation through color indications and several other details.
Whereas for Delivery order types, this system will let you know the time passed since the driver went out for delivery. It will track the status for all order types configured in your point-of-sale, thereby helping you to supervise your orders easily and focus on improving your guest’s experience.
No more identical guest records
Initially, the point-of-sale software saved all the guest records in the database, without verifying whether the particular guest had been at your restaurant or not.
Therefore, to save your guest database from duplicate entries of the same guest, we have set several options to validate the entered guest information and deem it unique.
In this manner, if the combination of selected options is unique in the entered information, then and only then will the system save the guest information.
Surcharge directly on Settlement Types
In eZee BurrP!, up until now, there was no option to add surcharge percentage whenever a guest paid the bill in more than one payment modes. Whereas, surcharge should be applied when the payment is done via credit card.
On account of this, we have now provided an option to apply the surcharge on settlement type, thus making it easy for you to levy the surcharge on any payment type you wish to.
There’s more in the latest release:
- We have now included an option ‘Ask To Update Guest Email’ while configuring eZee iFeedback with the POS such that system will ask to insert guest email when posting charges to guest folio.
- Now, if user A is taking order and user B is settling payment, then X and Z report will have user B’s information with payment type method mentioned in the report.
- POS Back-Office Outlet Operation Miscellaneous Day Close Settings: Added note on “Active report on Day Close” option to discard any confusions while performing the operation.
- We have now provided Key Shortcuts for KDS system so that you can perform operation with Keyboard shortcuts.
- In eZee Call Center, we have added a new feature of ‘Show my order’, in case order is taken by multiple users. This will show the details of orders taken by the logged in user.
- Developed new user privilege “Ability to change Purchase Order rate” from user role to restrict your users to change the purchase order rate.
- Now, you can set a timer for meal preparation, food delivery, driver Check-in/Check-out, Delivery status so staff can see actual time limit and POS will notify in case the order gets delayed.
- Guest Information List Guest Order History: We have added Guest Address in the “Guest Order History” report.
- In eZee POS Back Office Report View: Included a POS to Absolute Posting Report, which will indicate all the orders posted from POS to eZee Absolute PMS.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF