Get the all new version of eZee BurrP! and avail several new features and enhancements.
Calculate Minimum charges of a table based on pax
Minimum charges of a table indicate the minimum order amount required for dining at that table. Along these lines, if the order amount turns out to be lower than the minimum amount; eZee BurrP! will restrict KOT and receipt generation.
Up till the last version, the system used to incur minimum charges on guests depending only on the table they were seated on. However, from this latest version, you will be able to determine the minimum charges based on the pax seated at the table. You can enable this feature by following the mentioned path:
POS Back Office Outlet Table Operation Add/Edit Table
Search in report is now easier with Item Location filter
In “Detail Report with Location”, the sub-report of “Physical Inventory Count with Computer Stock Report”, we have now added a new filter criteria of Item Location, with the help of which you can get stock details of an item according to their locations in respective stores.
The filter criteria of Item Location:
The Detail Report with Location:
Quick search and card swipe at your fingertips for No-charge accounts
To eliminate the hassle of finding No-charge accounts while placing an order in eZee BurrP!, we have equipped the No-charge accounts window with a search box, from where you can search and get the required account easily.
Along with this, for the properties using ‘No-charge’ account cards, the system displays a screen asking for card swipe rather than selecting the required ‘No-charge’ account while taking an order. You can enable these settings from POS Back Office as shown below:
POS Back Office Configuration Tab Add/Edit Outlet Order Type No Charge
Track the balance precisely while changing shift
Earlier in Open-Close Shift, the system gave an option to add opening balance while opening shift, but it did not ask the user to enter the closing balance at the time of closing shift. Now, we have added a new window in which an option will be provided to insert closing balance while closing shift as well as record the cash denominations present in the cash drawer.
The new release has more to offer. Keep Reading!:
- Now, iMenu Monitor will act as a service which can run as an administrator in Windows.
- In “Daily Sales Report”, bifurcation of tax will be available in new version in addition to bifurcation of category wise amount.
- To help you classify the commission according to ‘Order Type’, we have provided a drop down list for it accordingly under “Commission Report” in the latest update.
- Now, while creating or editing a No Charge Account, you can create a new No Charge Group.
- New Privileges introduced: POS BO User Operation Add/Edit User Privilege
1. Food & Beverages KOT Operations: A privilege is added that would restrict users from performing operations like Item Search, Repeat Item, Hold KOT and more.
2. Property Configuration User Management: New privilege limiting “Access to General Settings” in eZee BurrP! Back Office.
3. Property Configuration User Management: In order to edit user rights, a new privilege of “Edit User” is added.
4. Food & Beverages Order Type: You can restrict users depending on the order type using these “Order Type” privileges.
- Guest Code will be automatically generated whenever you take a new order.
- For each order, Receipt # and Token # will be shown in the call center.
- In order to verify the KOTs of same guest, you will be able to print all KOTs of the same guest on one single page.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF