Some quick updates, and bigger additions- eZee BurrP! 6.1.169.006 is here. Avail these enhancements, some new features and alot more in the all new version of eZee BurrP!.
Make the most of Arabic Keyboard now!
Uptil the last version of our point-of-sale software, the users were unable to use Arabic words since the keyboard in eZee BurrP! did not support it. To eliminate the language barrier, we have made provision whereby you will be able to insert Arabic words from the keyboard (Arabic keyboard) while entering information for delivery order types.
Don’t believe it? See it here:
Provide Purchase Orders only for a limited time
The latest version comes with a new option which – when activated – will disable the Purchase Order after a specified time. You can easily configure the time period after which a purchase order would be disabled.
Additionally, we have also developed a new privilege for the same, which will allow a specific user to disable the Purchase Order after a specific time period.
Just do this:
Let your guests redeem rewarded menu items the way they want to
Earlier, while trying to redeem the awarded menu items from Loyalty Module, eZee BurrP! did not allow the user to change the quantity of menu items to be redeemed. That is, if the guest was rewarded 10 Granola Bars, he could not redeem 2 or 3 Granola bars at once.
However, this feature is enhanced in such a way that, upon redeeming the rewarded menu item, you can modify quantity of menu items as the guest wants to. The remaining rewarded menu items will stay put in the loyalty card as balance, which can be redeemed anytime.
What else you get in the latest release:
- If your demo account of eZee BurrP! expires, then in the message prompt box, there will now be live chat support and email link provided so that you can directly contact eZee Support team for further guidance.
- While performing a database back-up operation, you will now be able to ‘Clear Log’ of all the past back-ups of your application data using the “Clear Log” button.
- In ‘Buffet Schedule List Report’, we have added ‘Qty/Adult’ and ‘Qty/Child’ numbers which indicates the number of buffet dinner items to be used per adult and per child.
- For POS integrated with eZee iMenu, from now on when a customer requests for a receipt/bill or asks for a waiter from their table on the tablet based eZee iMenu, then you will be intimated with a notification in the POS software.
- In the ‘Driver Efficiency Report’, we have added a new filter of ‘Receipt Date’ in the report to obtain the report according to the receipt dates.
- New privilege ‘Access to Cash Drawer’ introduced to give or revoke rights to selected users to access the cash drawer while opening and closing the shifts.
- We added a ‘Find and Replace’ button to perform translation operation easily right from the ‘Other Language’ window in POS Back Office.
- You will be able to make the menu groups, menu sub-groups as well as modifier groups inactive through the new ‘Mark as Inactive’ option.
- We have modified the ‘Advance Order’ feature in eZee BurrP! such that the sale will be considered on date of delivery instead of date of order taken as before.
- We have added a new Import and Export option in Store Items window which will do the needful with the Default Tax configured to eliminate the hassle of opening each and every item and selecting active stores and set the Default Tax.
- We have now developed a new feature which will let you enter order items for delivery order types from multiple outlets.
- Verify the emails of Night Audit process through the new option of ‘Test’ without performing the Night Audit operation.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: Please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF