The latest version of eZee BurrP! point-of-sale software, version 6.1.180.005 is available now.
Get your hands on the new version out with fresh enhancements, improved modules and a lot more.
Searching receipts made easy
Up til the last version of eZee BurrP!, you could search for receipts in the receipt list only by the receipt number. Making it easy for you to search for the required receipt, we have added two new search criteria, of Table No. and Room No. (in case of POS2PMS Interface), using which you will be able to search for a receipt swiftly.
Banquet E-mail & SMS notification enhanced
Considering the requirement of our users to update and notify their guests with any banquet bookings they made, we took up the enhancement of Banquet E-mail and SMS notification module of the point-of-sale software.
Using this, you will be able to send notification SMSes and emails to the guests regarding their banquet booking updates and other operations.
Apply default tax on multiple items simultaneously
Previously, eZee BurrP! did not allow you to apply default tax at your restaurant on multiple items simultaneously. This lead to repetitive cases of applying tax on any item individually rather than doing all at once. Therefore, to avoid this scenario, we have added an option wherein you will be able to apply the default tax and save time.
What’s more in the latest release:
- In this version of eZee BurrP!, we have created certain reports exclusively for our users in Philippines.
- We have developed a filter to classify report based on Menu Item Category for ‘Menu Item Sales Report’ and ‘Daily Sales Summary’.
- You will be able to select an In-House guest for Advance Order using Room Number.
- Clear your KOTs or receipts kept on hold for more than multiple tables, all at once.
- Addition of two new reports for Advance Order operation type: Advance Order Deliveries & Cash Movement Report.
- For Physical Inventory Count with Computer Stock report, you will be able to print a report for items which are in stock and not include those which are not in stock.
- In POS Back Office
Store Cost & Stock: We added three new buttons of import/export, getting rates and other operations for easier access.
- Now, you will be able to provide employee level as well as promo level discounts in line with the BIR requirements of your region.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF