eZee BurrP! version 6.1.178.007 is available now. Get the new Service Pack and install in your machine to get the benefits of new enhancements.
The call center will reflect voided orders!
Uptil now, in case of any merged orders in eZee BurrP!, whenever they were voided from the outlet, the update was not reflected in the Call Center. As a result, the users of call center did not get updated with the change in order.
Therefore, in this version, we have enhanced this process such that the Call Center will reflect the voiding update in the order instantly.
Send some more reports at Night Audit
The point-of-sale software has a feature of sending selected reports after the Night Audit has been performed. In addition to the list of existing reports, you will now be able to send purchase order register report, issue register report. goods receipt note register report and store transaction report in email after Night Audit operation.
Zoom in on KOT!
From this version of eZee BurrP!, you will be able to zoom in on the KOT from the Kitchen Display System (KDS) to view it clearly and devoid the orders from any incorrect production.
There’s lots more in the latest release:
- eZee POS Back Office Configuration Settlement Type Cash: You won’t be able to change the ‘Show Change Due Message’ option.
- We have modified the receipt template in terms of Transaction ID text alignment and inclusion of sender name in the template itself.
- In this version of POS, we have developed an option to “Show Bill Number for Banquet Receipt” in the report Tax Report “Receipt Summary wise” Report Type.
- We have developed an option ‘Show Amount Exclusive Tax’ in Cost Detail report, such that the average cost column will show an amount without taxes.
- We have developed three different filters for ‘Purchase Order v/s Goods Receipt Note’ report: 1. Vendor 2. GRN Number 3. Show items in which purchase quantity and GRN quantity don’t match.
- In POS Back Office Manage Guest Database, we have provided an option to Enable or Disable Mandatory fields for guest details.
- In POS2ABS Integration, gratuity amount will be reflected in the Room Folio if it is posted from eZee BurrP!.
- eZee BurrP! Dine In: This time, we have developed an option that will notify with a message if user is making changes to the Receipt for some reason after settling it.
- In the Physical Inventory Count Variance report, we have provided two more filters; User and Shift wise to generate the report as required.
- POS Back Office Advance Order: We have added Advance Order Report with Filters so that you can search for the exact report you need whenever you want.
- eZee Icon Options Store Settings Use Average Purchase Rate: System will now calculate rate on ‘Average Purchase’ as well as ‘Default Purchase’ rate while generating a Purchase Order.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post