Get a profit estimate on inventory sale
The Inventory Consumption feature in eZee BurrP! contains the quantity of the inventory corresponding to each store and the rate applied along with the bill of material.
Enhancing this feature, you will be able to know the estimated profit earned on the selling price of the inventory right from the system. Additionally, the POS software will also provide the estimated cost of the particular inventory as per the bill of material.
The estimated cost and profit will be calculated on Default Rate.
Bypass outlet selection swiftly
Following our team’s efforts in making all the processes easy for you, we have enhanced a feature which in turn will save your time while opening the application.
We, in this latest version of the restaurant point-of-sale, have enabled to un-check the option ‘Ask for outlet selection on log-in’. As a result, you will be able to bypass the outlet selection at the time of opening the software, thereby saving you time in performing operations.
Easily copy rates from one outlet to another
Repeated items and repeated operations create a lot of trouble and inconvenience in making out the exact entry of any item. Taking this fact into account, we have developed an option to copy menu items from outlet to another.
However, the system will alert you if the selected item to be copied already exists in the outlet so that, there are no repeated entries of the same menu item in the outlets.
Additionally, we have also added an option to show rate comparison in different outlets, provided that the items are present in other outlets under same name.
Introducing new integrations
We have several additions to our extensive list of integrations for faster and secure payment transactions.
- Exclusively for our Indian users, we have successfully carried out integration with Airpay payment services.
- Integration with Geidea credit card processing system, exclusively for our users in Saudi Arabia.
- Integration with bPoint Credit card processing system, exclusively for our users in Australia.
Something more in the latest release:
- You can choose whether you want to print payable amount for no-charge accounts.
- The ‘Daily Report’ showing the non-selling items list will be generated based on the most and least item sales on a daily basis.
- You can now choose if you want to export filtered data using phone number and address or whole data.
- The ‘Sales Summary Report’ will now consist of No-charge account details also, along with other existing summaries.
- Settle M-pesa payments in offline mode easily, from this version onwards.
- We have reopened Surcharge report, which presents all the details of surcharge amount taken in the system.
- You can now easily get back to Normal Mode of operation in the POS software from Kiosk Mode or Order Tracking Mode by entering required login credentials, provided that you have the privilege to access the mode.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF