Cashier Sales Report – a new one in eZee iReport
The Mini Report category among all in the reports of POS back office, did not contain a report which might show the sales made by each cashier.
And so, in the latest version of eZee BurrP!, we have introduced a new report named ‘Cashier Sales Report’ in the Mini Reports of the software. This report will give you an overview of the complete sales done by the cashier, including payment summary, and other details.
Different credit cards for eZee FrontDesk and eZee BurrP!
Up until now, the credit card processing used in eZee FrontDesk and eZee BurrP! used to have the same merchant ID which means that for users who had employed the PMS integrated with the POS, system allowed them to use only one credit card processing for both applications.
Surpassing this setback, you will be able to use different credit cards simultaneously in the PMS and POS respectively.
There’s more in the latest release:
- In Advance Order type: We have added a new search criteria of ‘Phone No.’ in the transaction and order list, thus making it easier for you to search for required records.
- We have developed an option where you’ll be able to send notification emails to multiple emails by adding a comma (,) between email address. This option is specifically aimed to be used for reporting system.
- While taking a dine-in order and creating a new KOT, you will now be able to search an item by using item code in Retail Mode.
- We have now included a “Remark” option in Advance Order so that the remark will appear on the list, like it is in Delivery or Take-away order type.
- For the Receipt of surcharge, system will allow you to split receipt only ‘Equally’ and not by Category and Quantity.
- Similar to the option of menu export and import, we have provided an option to Import and Export Modifier Group with the list of the modifier item as well.
- We have developed a tool which will create an option in configuration. And by this option, system will export or save “No Charge Report” automatically to specified destination path.
- In eZee BurrP! City Ledger: You will now be able to create a credit note for a receipt for a city ledger account.
- In POS Back Office Payroll Module Configuration Employee: We have provided sorting option for “Payment Detail” tab “Employees” option.
- System will now allow to edit Pay-head under Payslip option.
- Previously, a user could change computed pay-head previously. Now we have disabled it, and so, user will not be able to make changes to computed Pay-head.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post