Search Criteria Added
We have introduced a search filter for Guest Name as well as Token Number in Waiting List and Reservation List to make your searches easier and quicker.
Introducing Some New Privileges
Well, in this version of restaurant POS system, you will find added privileges which were not applicable to the Central store earlier. We have introduced privileges to access the inventory consumption, PO for under stock item as well as costs and stocks in report.
Void KOT Report Enhanced
The Void KOT report has a new filter criteria added of ‘Void Type’ such that, you will be able to exclude or include the wasted menu items in the report.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post