New Report For Company & Vendor
In the latest version of eZee BurrP!, we have added a new Aging report for the Company and Vendor named as ‘Direct Billing (Vendor)’, which will help you keep a track on the supply vendors and their billing transactions.
Notifications Enabled For Gift Card Module
Initially, the members of your Loyalty Program did not receive any alerts to remind them about renewal of their gift cards. However, from this version onward, you will be able to automatically send out email and SMS notifications to the members when the expiry date of their member cards is near.
Multiple Contact Numbers For A Single Guest
This new enhancement in the restaurant management software will let you add multiple contact numbers under a single guest name provided that you have set corresponding criteria to set out unique records.
Quantity of Modifiers is Editable
Previously, you were not able to change the quantity of modifiers you added to the ordered items leading to disappointed guests when they were not able to change the modifiers they ordered.
Thence, we have enhanced it from this version, such that you will be able to change the quantity of modifiers anytime.
New Privileges For Inventory Access
We have introduced new privileges to access and view computer stock for physical stock taking list, inventory consumption, wastage and inventory adjustment information in the system.
What’s more in the latest release:
- You will now be able to indicate the Loyalty Card as EXPIRED after N days of inactive time.
- We have enhanced the Daily Sales report such that you can see the unsettled receipt with User or Waiter
- We have enhanced the KOT template setting, such that you will be able to see the total quantity difference when you punch the order and make changes in the same.
- If you perform the “Proforma to banquet booking” operation in order to make it as reserved, you will be able to make use of the setting “Print Invoice on Proforma to Confirm Booking” in the configuration which decides that you need a printout or not.
- We have made an enhancement that now if guest earns Loyalty Points, an SMS notification will go to guest
showing how many points earned on particular transaction and when guest redeems Loyalty Points, an SMS Notification will go to guest showing how many points redeemed and Balance Points left on Card.
- We have enhanced the “No sale” feature with the Reason/Remark field when performing the operation and same
will be reflected in User Activity Log report.
- We have updated the search criteria for Tax report with the Menu group wise for Date wise Summary report.
- We have enhanced the “Time-wise Item Sales Report” with No Charge sales item data.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF