Punch Your Menu Items With A Click
You can now easily punch menu items with a single click from eZee Call Center. This feature will save your time on order taking thereby enhancing your overall performance.
Transfer Data From eZee Call Center
We have updated the eZee Call Center with the export/import feature from call center to location.
Enter Two Fields For Generating Info
You need to enter two fields for generating information on any order. One order type setting as ‘Citizen ID is Compulsory’ and ‘Remark is Compulsory’ for the order information.
PMS Post Filed On Daily Sales Report
We have added debit and credit room posts, which are filed in Daily Sales Details and Summary Report. This addition will give a complete overview of sales happening.
What’s more in the latest release:
- We have added the Data-filter option (‘From Date’ to ‘To Date’) for Receipt vs KOT report.
- We have enhanced the report “Daily sales report” with raw material consumption-detail and Summary added in the report.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post