Taxes Added For PO and GRN
We have implemented 4 Taxes for the Point-of-Sale store operations which is required for Purchase Order and Goods Received Notes. These taxes can be administered for getting accurate billings.
Print KDS Message
We’ve enhanced Kitchen Display System (KDS) in such a way that now you’ll be able to print the same message which the system displays when the order is received on one terminal. This is will enable time saving on POS operations.
Compare Working Date Easily
We’ve added a provision in eZee BurrP! to check the working date on server machine and compare it with the client machine. Notification alerts are sent to user to restart the software and to align with the working dates on same network.
What’s more in the latest release:
- The system will now give an intimation at the time of Split database if the Day close is not performed.
- We have added the Subtotal and Total field in Store-wise Consolidated Report. (Enhancement done for the customized report.)
- We have customized the Bixolon fiscal in such a way that it can print the credit note from the fiscal device while voiding banquet transaction.
- We have added a user privilege such that you will be able to perform unit entry in a fraction at the time of order punching or split-bill.
- We have added an option for the waiter commission as now we can set the limit for sale amount in order to get the commission for the waiter accordingly.
- We have enhanced eZee Call Center with the feature that when the call is received, It will give a pop-up on all the connected terminals.
- We have enhanced KDS system with the option that now you can directly print the KOT once the order gets pushed from the KDS.
How do you update your system?
Get the Service Pack link from eZee Support (refer to the steps below), execute the application and your system will be updated in a flash.
A quick guide on How to install Service Pack
- Take the latest backup of the database from server machine.
- Close all eZee applications before executing the Service Pack.
- Execute Service Pack on server machine first if the software is installed in a client – server environment.
- After installing the Service Pack on server machine, execute any eZee application on the server machine to reflect the version update.
- Repeat the same process on all client terminals where eZee software is installed.
Note: please contact eZee Support to get download links of Service Pack.
We always keep our solutions up-to-date as per ever changing industry demands. If you face any trouble using eZee Solutions, you can report it on link given below.
Submit a Ticket Advantages of AMCDownload a PDF
Previous Post| Next Post